- ·Using ABB electrical components
- ·Double-layer shell structure with air cooling system
- ·The furnace material adopts high-purity alumina fiber, which can minimize energy loss
- ·Can be used as a module, DIY ALD CVD PVD evaporation furnace, rotary furnace, etc. (please contact us for details)
- ·Using high-purity alumina as the furnace material, the surface of the furnace is coated with high temperature alumina coating imported from the United States, which can improve the heating efficiency and furnace life
- ·Maximum temperature: 1200℃ (≤30min) Working temperature: 1100℃
- ·Recommended heating rate: ≤10℃/min
- ·Heating area: 200 mm
- ·Thermocouple: K-type thermocouple. Heating element: Mo-FeCr-Al alloy
- ·Voltage: 220V, rated power: 1.2KW
- · Equipped with a pair of stainless steel sealing flanges, sealed with silicone sealing ring
- ·Quartz tube caliber optional: Φ25 x 600mm or Φ50 x 600mm
- ·Vacuum: 10-2torr (using mechanical pump)
- ·A mechanical pressure gauge is installed with a measuring range of -0.1～0.15MP
- ·Adopt PID method to adjust the temperature, 30 sections of temperature rise and fall programs can be set
- ·With over-temperature and burnout protection
- · Dimensions when closed: 1000 L x 300 W x 400 H mm
- · Dimensions when opening: 1000 L x 300 W x 550 H mm
- ·Furnace size: 80X200
- ·Net weight: 10kg
- All electrical components (>24V) have passed UL/MET/CSA/CE certification. If the customer pays the certification fee, the company guarantees that a single device has passed the German TUV certification or CAS certification.
1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, quartz tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not included.
- One year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Special tips:
2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive and acid gases is not covered by the warranty.