The furnace body of the horizontal vacuum tempering furnace adopts double-layer water cooling, and the furnace door is front-opening. It consists of a sealed furnace body, a heating chamber, a vacuum system, a water cooling structure, an electric control
The furnace body of the horizontal vacuum tempering furnace adopts double-layer water cooling, and the furnace door is front-opening. It consists of a sealed furnace body, a heating chamber, a vacuum system, a water cooling structure, an electric control system and a power supply system.
The horizontal vacuum tempering furnace is mainly used for vacuum tempering of tool steel, die steel, high-speed steel, alloy steel, ultra-high-strength steel, magnetic materials, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals and other materials.
1. The molybdenum belt generates heat, the multi-layer stainless steel screen keeps heat, the vacuum chamber is clean, and the tempering process is completed under high vacuum, and the workpiece after treatment is bright and does not change color.
2. The heating elements are evenly arranged to ensure that the work is heated evenly.
3. Touch screen intelligent operation, data can be recorded in real time and exported in EXCEL form, easy to operate.
4. Equipped with an audible and visual alarm device for over-temperature disconnection.
5. Universal wheels are installed at the bottom for easy movement.
|Product name||Horizontal vacuum tempering furnace|
|Material area size||350*350*350mm|
|Heating elementg||Molybdenum heating element|
|thermocouple||K-type temperature measuring thermocouple|
|ultimate vacuum||6.67*10-3pa (empty furnace, cold state, purified)|
|Vacuum unit||Diffusion pump unit (molecular pump unit is optional)|
|power supply||3-phase 380V power about 50KW|
|other sizes available|
|Material area size（mm）||volume (L)||Material area size（mm）||volume (L)|
|More sizes can be customized|
Next:Back to list