|Product name||Box atmosphere furnace|
|Structure||Double-layer air-cooled structure, built-in cooling fan, to ensure that the surface of the shell is not hot|
|Surface treatment||Made of high-strength carbon steel, after pickling and phosphating to remove rust, electrostatic spraying, beautiful and generous|
|Operating temperature||Under continuous work, the temperature is not more than 1300℃; the highest temperature: 1400℃|
Fiber lining + refractory bricks constitute the entire furnace
● The first layer: polycrystalline alumina ceramic fiber, which not only ensures sufficient strength of the furnace, but also ensures an excellent heat insulation effect. Refractory bricks for furnace mouth and bottom
● The second layer: 1260 aluminum silicate fiberboard
|Temperature control method||
Rocker arm touch screen, intelligent programmable microcomputer to control multi-segment programming curve and can store 16 sintering processes. According to the preset program, it can automatically heat up, keep warm, and cool down with one key. No workers are required. The sintering data can be recorded in real time and copied to the computer. superior
Phase shift trigger, SCR control, the meter has PID self-tuning function.
|Furnace temperature uniformity||About plus or minus 8 degrees, strive to achieve a 300*300*400 area plus or minus 5 degrees|
|Alarm||With over-temperature alarm, thermocouple break alarm, and automatically cut off the power supply to provide reliable protection.|
|Heating element||High-quality silicon carbide rods are arranged vertically on the side for easy replacement|
|Number of temperature zones||2 temperature zones, independent temperature control|
|Thermocouple||S-type platinum rhodium thermocouple for temperature measurement, the thermocouple protection tube is a corundum tube with a purity of 99.7%|
|Door opening method||Sideways|
|Inlet/outlet||One air inlet, one air outlet, and one vacuum pump suction port|
|Accessible atmosphere||Inert atmosphere (slightly positive pressure)|
|Float flowmeter||Install a float flowmeter with a range of about 1L/MIN|
|Vacuum||Mechanical pressure vacuum gauge can reach -0.1MPA|
|Operating Voltage||380V 50HZ|
|Maximum power approx.||20KW|
|Delivery||1 door plug, 1 crucible tongs, 1 pair of high temperature gloves, and 1 hex wrench for the shell.|
1. Two temperature zones to control temperature
2. Install a temperature measuring thermocouple on the back wall, and realize data display and recording
3. High box, electric control placed on the side
● 12 months warranty (except for consumable parts such as silicon molybdenum rods, silicon carbide rods and man-made damage), lifetime warranty, and free technical guidance installation and equipment commissioning services. After the warranty expires, renewal services are provided.
● General faults are resolved within 24 hours, and major faults are resolved within 72 hours. In special circumstances, technicians can go to the scene to deal with problems.
● The temperature of the electric furnace should be slowly cooled down.
● It is forbidden to heat flammable and explosive substances and pass flammable and explosive gases.
● After the electric furnace is used, small cracks will occur on the surface of the furnace lining. This is a normal phenomenon and does not affect the service life of the electric furnace.
● Before the electric furnace is heated, the fire block of the furnace door must be placed in the furnace frame.