Operation steps when charging tube furnace
Tube-type atmosphere resistance furnace is mainly used in metallurgy, glass, heat treatment, lithium battery positive and negative materials, new energy, abrasive tools and other industries to measure materials under certain atmosphere conditions. Gas, so how to regulate the operation during the ventilation process to avoid errors?
1. When using hydrogen as the working gas
1. Connect the hydrogen gas circuit, check for leaks at each joint with soapy water, and confirm that there is no gas leak.
2. Confirm that each valve is closed.
3. Turn the knob counterclockwise to open the main valve of the hydrogen cylinder, and turn the knob clockwise to slowly open the outlet pressure reducing valve to keep the outlet pressure at 0.1MPa.
4. Turn on the power supply of the mechanical pump, open the outlet valve of the tube furnace and the two valves on the gas circuit of the mechanical pump, and pump for 5 minutes.
5. Close the two valves on the gas circuit of the mechanical pump, close the outlet valve of the tube furnace, and turn off the mechanical pump.
6. Open the upper air path control valve counterclockwise so that the arrow points to the "open" position.
7. Adjust the flowmeter knob counterclockwise to make the reading at 20ml/min.
8. Turn the knob counterclockwise to open the inlet valve of the tube furnace until the barometer reads zero.
9. Open the inlet valve of the tube furnace, and open the red outlet valve on the hydrogen gas path.
10. The heating of the tube furnace can only be started after 10 minutes of full hydrogen flow. Before heating, adjust the flow meter knob counterclockwise so that the bubble rate in the Erlenmeyer flask is 2 per second.
Ⅱ. When using inert gas as working gas
1. Connect the working gas circuit, and connect the gas outlet end of the tube furnace to the mechanical pump.
2. Open the inlet valve of the tube furnace, turn on the power of the vacuum pump, open the outlet valve (pay attention to the flange to avoid excessive force on the furnace tube), and evacuate the corundum tube and gas pipeline.
3. When the vacuum gauge of the tube furnace reaches -0.1 (when the pointer reaches the end), close the outlet valve and the inlet valve.
4. Turn the knob counterclockwise to open the main valve of the gas cylinder, and turn the knob clockwise to slowly open the outlet pressure reducing valve so that the outlet pressure is 0.004MPa (2 bars).
5. Turn the knob counterclockwise and slowly open the tube furnace inlet valve; pay close attention to the tube furnace barometer to confirm that the air pressure is below 0.08MPa (if the air pressure is higher than 0.08MPa, open the tube furnace outlet valve to deflate).
6. Barometer of tube furnace When the air pressure is stable, close the inlet valve of the tube furnace, open the outlet valve, evacuate to -0.1, and close the outlet valve of the tube furnace.
7. Repeat steps 4 and 5 twice.
8. Turn off the mechanical pump and open the inlet valve of the tube furnace.