Main applications: sintering equipment required for high-temperature sintering of graphite, sodium titanium phosphate, molecular sieve (psa molecular sieve), carbon nanotubes and other materials, chemical vapor deposition (CVD carbon coating), CVD carbon
The equipment consists of a rotary heating furnace (with electric flip device), furnace tube, electrical control, vacuum system, etc.
1. This rotary heating furnace is composed of a furnace shell, a furnace lining, a heating element, and a furnace tube rotating device. The furnace shell is divided into upper and lower parts. The upper part is electrically controlled and can be flipped open when loading and unloading the furnace tubes. The furnace lining is made of alumina fiber lining. The heating element adopts high-temperature silicon carbide straight rods arranged up and down on the furnace lining, and the joints are led out with aluminum strips. The furnace tube rotation device is driven by frequency conversion speed regulation, and the rotation speed can be set arbitrarily within a certain range.
2. The furnace tube is a round stainless steel reducing tube. It adopts a structure with thin ends and a thick middle to ensure that the material fully reacts in the middle heating part. The pouring of the product can be controlled by electric control of the tilt angle, and the furnace tube can be poured according to the sequence. It rotates clockwise or counterclockwise, and the rotation speed can be adjusted within a certain range. The user can determine the appropriate rotation speed according to the shape, material, and temperature of the product being processed. The material of the furnace tube is made of SUS310S stainless steel, and there is a lifting plate inside the tube, which can lift the material during the rotation process and heat it evenly. Both ends of the furnace tube are sealed with flanges, and the inlet end is equipped with a rotary joint to allow the atmosphere to pass through, and the material enters and exits from the inlet end.
3. Temperature control system: This furnace is equipped with an automatic furnace temperature control system and PID automatic power adjustment control, which can automatically adjust the current input. The temperature control instrument adopts a programmed intelligent instrument, which can set the temperature rising curve in sections. The control execution system adopts thyristor control, and is equipped with an air switch and a quick-fuse as secondary protection, with overload, short-circuit and other protective measures. , Reliably guarantee the normal operation of the control components.
4. Safety measures: equipped with an over-temperature alarm device. The electric heating element is equipped with an ammeter and voltmeter, and has power-on interlock protection and safety grounding measures to ensure safe use.
5. Vacuum system: It adopts magnetic fluid seal to ensure that the furnace tube can be evacuated normally when rotating. The vacuum pump adopts BSV30 rotary vane pump with a pumping speed of 8L/S. When the vacuum pump switch is turned on, the vacuum can be evacuated.
6. Flowmeter: Mass flowmeter accurately controls flow, gas nitrogen, acetylene gas
Uses and Features:
Main applications: sintering equipment required for high-temperature sintering of graphite, sodium titanium phosphate, molecular sieve (psa molecular sieve), carbon nanotubes and other materials, chemical vapor deposition (CVD carbon coating), CVD carbon pore adjustment and other processes. This furnace has high efficiency, It has several major advantages such as energy saving, environmental protection, high technological content, and strong practicality.
|Product Name||Large diameter rotary tube furnace|
|Rated voltage||380V 50HZ|
|Long-term use temperature||1000℃|
|Number of heating zones||4 zone|
|Temperature control accuracy||±1℃|
|Temperature table||30-segment programmable PID intelligent control, phase-shift trigger|
|Furnace studio size||φ400×1500mm|
|Temperature measuring element||4 K-type thermocouples|
|Heating element||Silicon carbide rod|
|Heating zone size||2000mm|
|Loading capacity||Effective volume is about 180L (approximately ⅓--½ of each discharge)|
|Furnace tube material||310S Reducing tube|
|Furnace tube size||φ400 in the middle to φ200mm at both ends (the final size is based on the standard tube)|
|Furnace lining material||Alumina polycrystalline fiber|
|Sealing method||Stainless steel sealing flanges at both ends for easy disassembly|
|tilt angle||360-degree rotation of the furnace tube 0-15° (adjustable angle)|
|spinning speed||0-5 turns (speed adjustable)|
|Vacuum sealing||Rotary seal structure|
|Vacuum pump||Rotary vane pump BSV30 (8L/S) pre-vacuum|
|Furnace structure||Carbon steel spray-coated, openable furnace door|
|Furnace door open||Electric opening|
|Flow meter||Mass flow meter, gas nitrogen, acetylene gas|
Please leave a message here. We will reply you in 24 hours.
Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 18037178440
Company Tell: +(86)18137195600