KJ-1200X-VII-5UL is a seven-zone open tube furnace. The furnace body and the control cabinet are separated, and the maximum temperature can reach 1200°C. There are seven temperature zones in the furnace, and each temperature zone is controlled by an indep
|The main parameters||
· Maximum work: 1200°C (< 1 hour)
· Continuous working temperature: 1100℃, flowing atmosphere is used in the cavity
· Maximum heating rate: ≤10℃/min
· Working voltage: AC 208-240V single phase, 50/60Hz
· Maximum power: 8.5KW (need 50A air switch)
· Heating element: Mo-Fe-Cr-Al alloy
· Heating zone: Seven temperature zones are controlled by seven independent temperature control systems, total heating zone length: 1240mm
· The furnace body adopts a double-layer shell structure with an air cooling system
· High-purity alumina fiber is used as the furnace material, and the surface is coated with high-temperature alumina coating (which can improve heating efficiency and extend the life of the furnace)
· Open furnace body design makes it more convenient to replace the furnace tube
|Place the quartz tube and the pipe plug||
· Furnace tube size 130 (O.D) * 122 (I.D) * 2000 (L) mm (Quartz tube with diameter of 25mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm or 100mm is optional)
· The instrument is equipped with alumina tube plugs, which must be placed at both ends of the quartz tube during use
· The equipment is equipped with a set of clamp-type quick-connect flanges (with brackets at both ends of the furnace body for supporting the flange)
· Install a stainless steel globe valve and a ferrule joint on the left flange (used to pass gas)
· An anti-corrosion vacuum gauge is installed on the right flange, and the flange is designed as KF25 connector (used to connect to the vacuum pump)
|Temperature Control System||
· The control cabinet is separated from the furnace body, and the touch screen is used to control seven temperature zones, and each temperature zone has an independent control channel.
· Each control channel can set 30 sections of temperature rise and fall programs
· With over-temperature and burnout protection
· Temperature control accuracy: +/-1ºC
· Thermocouple: use K-type armored thermocouple
· RS485 interface is installed on the control panel, which can be connected to a computer to export data
· Customers can purchase a multi-channel mass flow meter gas supply system for CVD experiments in conjunction with tube furnaces
· Optional pressure control system to ensure constant pressure in the furnace tube
· Furnace weight: 332kg
· Control cabinet weight: 92kg
One year warranty and lifetime technical support.
Special tips: 1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, quartz tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not included.
2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive gas and acid gas is not covered by the warranty.
|Precautions for use||
· The pressure in the furnace tube should not be higher than 0.02MPa
· Due to the high internal pressure of the gas cylinder, a pressure reducing valve must be installed on the gas cylinder when passing gas into the furnace tube. It is recommended to purchase a pressure reducing valve from our company. The range of our company’s pressure reducing valve is 0.01MPa-0.1MPa. It will be more precise and safe to use
· When the temperature of the furnace body is higher than 1000℃, the furnace tube must not be in a vacuum state, and the air pressure in the furnace tube must be equal to the atmospheric pressure and be kept at normal pressure.
The gas flow into the furnace tube must be less than 200SCCM to avoid the impact of the cold atmosphere on the heated quartz tube
· The long-term use temperature of quartz tube <1100℃
· For the sample heating experiment, it is not recommended to close the exhaust valve and intake valve at the flange end of the furnace tube. If you need to close the gas valve to heat the sample, you should always pay attention to the indication of the pressure gauge. If the indication of the air pressure is greater than 0.02MPa, you must open the vent valve immediately to prevent accidents (such as furnace tube rupture, flange flying, etc.)