· Double-layer shell structure with air cooling system
· High-purity alumina is used as the furnace material, and the surface of the inner furnace is coated with imported high-temperature alumina coating, which can improve the heating efficiency of the equipment and also extend the service life of the furnace.
|The main parameters||
· Maximum work: 1200°C (< 1 hour)
· Continuous working temperature: 1100℃
· Suggested heating rate: ≤10℃/min
· Working voltage: AC 208-240V single phase, 50/60Hz
· Maximum power: 6KW (40A air switch required)
· Heating element: Mo-Fe-Cr-Al alloy
· Heating zone: five heating zones, total length 940mm
Note: Due to the influence of the measurement method and the external environment, the measurement result may be biased. This parameter is for reference only and is not used as the technical index of the equipment. You need accurate constant temperature zone data to purchase products, please contact our sales staff
|Place the quartz tube and the pipe plug||
· Furnace tube is high-purity quartz tube Size:
50mm O.D * 44 mm ID. * 1400mm
60mm O.D * 54 mm ID. * 1400mm
80mm O.D * 74 mm ID. * 1400mm
100mm O.D * 94 mm ID. * 1400mm
· In order to maintain the cleanliness of the tube, you can choose quartz tube plugging
· In order to get a better vacuum state, the KF25 adapter can be used to connect the bellows on the outlet flange.
· A variety of joints are available, please consult our company's sales for details
|Temperature Control System||
· Five temperature control systems are individually controlled, all of which are adjusted by PID, and 30 sections of temperature rise and fall programs can be designed
· Temperature control instrument operation video
Equipped with broken couple and overheat protection, all five temperature zones adopt K-type omega thermocouples
· You can choose temperature control software to import the temperature control program and temperature curve into the computer
|Heating element||Molybdenum-doped iron-chromium-aluminum alloy (Zirconium oxide coating on the surface of the resistance wire can extend the service life of the heating element)|
· Furnace: 1035mm (L) * 385mm (W) * 370mm (H)
· Control box: 500mm (L) * 490mm (W) * 250mm (H)
|Net weight||About 85Kg|
|Open the door and power off||In order to ensure safe use, the electric furnace is designed to open the door and cut off power|
One year warranty and lifetime technical support.
Special tips: 1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, quartz tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not included.
2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive gas and acid gas is not covered by the warranty.
|Quality Certification||·All electrical components (>24V) have passed UL/MET/CSA/CE certification. If the customer pays for the certification, the company guarantees that a single device has passed the German TUV certification or CAS certification.|
|Precautions for use||
· The pressure in the furnace tube should not be higher than 0.02MPa
· Due to the high internal pressure of the gas cylinder, a pressure reducing valve must be installed on the gas cylinder when passing gas into the furnace tube. It is recommended to purchase a pressure reducing valve from our company. The range of our company’s pressure reducing valve is 0.01MPa-0.1MPa. It will be more precise and safe to use
· When the temperature of the furnace body is higher than 1000℃, the furnace tube must not be in a vacuum state, and the air pressure in the furnace tube must be equal to the atmospheric pressure and be kept at normal pressure.
· The gas flow into the furnace tube must be less than 200SCCM to avoid the impact of the cold atmosphere on the heated quartz tube
· The long-term use temperature of quartz tube <1100℃
· For the sample heating experiment, it is not recommended to close the exhaust valve and intake valve at the flange end of the furnace tube. If you need to close the gas valve to heat the sample, you should always pay attention to the indication of the pressure gauge. If the indication of the air pressure is greater than 0.02MPa, you must open the vent valve immediately to prevent accidents (such as furnace tube rupture, flange flying, etc.)