KJ1200X-5-III-SF is a CE certified split 5" (O.D) three-zone tube furnace, which can achieve faster heating up to 1200oC and create a different thermal gradient by adjust three zone temperature. The furnace includes all accessories for immediate use. It
· Double layer steel case with two cooling fan, which ensures low surface temperature.
· Energy saving high purity fibrous alumina insulation.
·The surface of the inner furnace is coated with a high-temperature alumina coating imported from the United States, which can improve the heating efficiency of the equipment and also extend the service life of the furnace
· One flange is supported by sliding rail to make sample loading /unloading easy, and another seal flange is installed with a digital vacuum gauge.
One Double Steps Rotary Vane High Speed Vacuum Pump (240 L/m) with Oil is included.
|Voltage & Power||
· AC 208-240V Single Phase, 50/60 Hz (40A breaker required).
· Powder cord is included without plug.
7 KW Max.
|Max. Temperature||1200 oC|
|Continuous Temperature||1100 oC|
|Max. Heating Rate||<= 20 oC /min|
|Tube Size and Flange||
|Heating Zone Length||
Three zones: (900mm, 36" in total)
· Zone 1: 229mm (9")
· Zone 2: 457mm (18.0")
Zone 3: 229 mm (9")
|Constant Temp. Zone||
· If set three zone at same temperature, constant temperature zone is 25" (625 mm) length within +/- 1oC
If using one zone (center zone), constant temperature zone is 4.3" (110 mm) length within +/- 1oC
· Three Digital Controllers, and each has 30-segement
Built in protection from over-heated and broken thermo couple
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 1oC|
|Heating Element||Fe-Cr-Al Alloy doped by Mo|
|Dimension||1080 X 430 x 600mm|
|Net Weight||about 70 kg|
|Warranty & Certificate||
One year limited warranty (Consumable parts such as processing tubes, o-rings and heating elements are not covered by the warranty, please order the replacement at related products below.)
|Shipping package size after crating||65x45x35" ( x2)|
|Shipping weight||540 lbs|
|Mobile Cart & Flow meters||
Gas mixing controls with three floating meters(range: 0-100 ml/min, 0-160 ml/min, 0-250 ml/min) are installed on one cart that allows three types of gases to operate during heating treatment.( click picture below left to see detail specs)
Two mobile carts are included to allow flange sliding onthe table
Optional: for precision gas control, you may choose digital mass flow Control system instaed of float-meter at extra cost