What is a Rotary Tube Furnace? Introduction to the principle and structure of the rotary tube furnac
The rotary tube furnace is usually composed of two parts. The furnace tube in the upper furnace can be turned over 360°, and the lower part is the electric control part. The working principle is that the thermocouple converts the furnace temperature into a signal and sends it to the temperature controller to control the temperature. The rotary furnace is An independent motor drives the furnace to rotate, and most rotary tube furnaces can be tilted at a certain angle so that the materials can be heated evenly from top to bottom, which is a type of tube furnace.
Features of Rotary Tube Furnace:
The heat treatment is carried out by rotary motion, which has the following characteristics:
(1) Uniform heating: the material to be heated is fully mixed in the furnace through rotary motion. The furnace tube makes the heating uniform, reduces the temperature gradient and improves the heat treatment effect.
(2) Wide range of application: the rotary tube furnace can be applied to a variety of heating materials, such as powder, granules, solids, etc.
(3) Accurate temperature control: The rotary tube furnace can adopt a computer control system to make the temperature control more accurate and stable, and improve the heating quality and product quality.
Inclined Rotary Vacuum Tube Furnace：
Applications of Rotary Tube Furnaces:
(1) Rotary tube furnaces are widely used in high-temperature treatment, sintering, synthesis and other experimental operations in the fields of material science, chemistry, metallurgy, and environmental protection.
(2) They can be used to prepare various powder materials, nanomaterials and optical materials.
(3) It is used to study the structure, performance and reaction mechanism of materials under high temperature conditions, such as synthetic ceramic materials, sintered metal powder, etc.
(4) It is used for high temperature sintering, drying and heat treatment in industrial production, and can be used to prepare various industrial materials and products.