The vacuum heat treatment furnace uses high-quality molybdenum-doped alloy heating wire as the heating element, adopts a double-layer shell structure and a PID30 program temperature control system, phase-shifting trigger, thyristor control, and the furnace adopts alumina ceramic fiber material, which has high reflectivity and heat preservation Excellent heat insulation effect. The shell is sealed as a whole, and the cover plate and the furnace door are sealed with high-temperature silica gel O-rings. The furnace must be sintered under vacuum. A DN300 flange joint is opened on the side of the furnace body to connect to a diffusion pump. After the diffusion pump, a mechanical rotary vacuum pump is connected, and it is equipped with a vacuum valve and a compound vacuum gauge. The furnace has the advantages of small size, low surface temperature, fast temperature rise and fall, balanced temperature field in the furnace, preferential price, environmental protection and energy saving, etc. It is an ideal product for vacuum heat treatment in universities, scientific research institutes, and industrial and mining enterprises. It can also be used as a vacuum Used for brazing and vacuum sintering.
This furnace is not only suitable for mass production of the same material, but also for multi-specification and multi-variety single-piece or small-batch production. All indicators of this vacuum heat treatment furnace have reached the international advanced level, which can achieve rapid heating and cooling, and can achieve no Oxidation, no decarburization, no carburization, can remove the phosphorus chips on the surface of the workpiece, and have the functions of degreasing and degassing, so as to achieve the effect of surface bright purification.
The main purpose of vacuum heat treatment furnace:
is mainly used for the treatment of titanium alloys, pure titanium, various alloys, metal compounds, ceramics, inorganic compounds, etc. in a vacuum or protective atmosphere. It can also be used for vacuum brazing and vacuum sintering of various materials.
The equipment structure is reasonable, the design and manufacturing conform to the corresponding national and industry standards and regulations, the use, operation, and maintenance are convenient and simple. The supporting products and components are of international advanced level, which can meet the production needs in a stable, safe and reliable manner.
1. Integrated design, compact structure, beautiful appearance, with casters, convenient and quick to move the machine.
2. The side door is opened with a horizontal structure, which is exquisite in structure and convenient for loading and unloading.
3. The touch screen display conventional control operation is simple and intuitive. 16 sintering processes can be pre-stored in the touch screen, which can be edited once and then directly called for use, saving the trouble of multiple editing processes, avoiding input errors and burning products.
5. The sintering temperature data can be recorded in real time, and the data can be inquired and exported.
6. The sintering vacuum degree is high, and the vacuum degree can reach more than 6.67*10-3pa, which is far more than the vacuum drawbacks of several kilopascals in the traditional vacuum annealing furnace, so as to ensure that the product is not oxidized and the surface is bright.
7. It has its own water cooler, which saves customers the trouble of waterway engineering.