Installation method of vacuum furnace
Vacuum furnaces are widely used in university laboratories, scientific research institutions, and production enterprises. After receiving the vacuum furnace from the manufacturer, the user should carefully read the product manual attached to the furnace and install the furnace under the guidance of the engineer. The following is a brief introduction Things to pay attention to when installing:
1. Refer to the furnace layout, installation location and civil construction conditions provided by the drawings, select the equipment installation site and carry out civil construction. The installation site should be free from smoke and dust pollution, the environment should be clean and the air should be dry, and should not be placed together with other equipment, etc., keep the room temperature at 10-35°C, and the ground should be smooth and clean.
2. When installing graphite heating elements and water-cooled electrodes, attention should be paid to:
a. Be extremely careful when handling graphite components to prevent damage;
b. Reliably tighten the bolts to achieve good electrical contact, and do not use too much force to avoid thread breakage.
3. Position the vacuum system according to the vacuum system diagram, assemble and connect with the furnace body. When assembling, apply a thin layer of vacuum grease to the O-ring and tighten the flange evenly.
According to the water cooling system diagram, connect the water inlet pipe and the drain pipe to the inlet and outlet of the furnace respectively, provide a water source with a pressure of 0.1-0.15MPa, a temperature not lower than 15°C, and not higher than 30°C. It is recommended to provide circulating water, waterproof Rusty water.
5. Provide a pneumatic air source with a pressure limit of 0.5MPa. Industrial nitrogen can be used. If compressed air is used, the pneumatic "three major components" (such as oil mist, pressure reducer, and water separator) should be prepared.
6. Connect the pipeline to the backfill pipeline according to the backfill gas system diagram, and it is recommended to provide high-purity nitrogen with a purity of 99.99%-99.999% as the backfill gas.
7. Connect the power supply to the corresponding electrical contacts according to the electrical wiring diagram, check the power supply voltage, and connect the wires and cables between the control box, power box and furnace body.
8. Install the remaining components, including conduits, measuring instruments, etc.
9. Both the furnace body and the control box are grounded, the grounding resistance is ≤4 ohms, and the regulatory cables of the instrument and vacuum gauge should also be grounded. If there is anything unclear, please contact the manufacturer's engineer in time and install it under the guidance of the engineer.