What should we pay attention to when using the equipment? Let's take a look.
When we use high temperature box type electric furnace and other heat treatment equipment for work, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the resistance furnace during use.
2. When loading and taking samples, the power supply must be cut off to prevent electric shock.
3. The closing time of furnace door shall be as short as possible when loading and taking samples to reduce the service life of electric furnace.
4. Prevent any liquid from being injected into the furnace.
5. Do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace; It is not allowed to use the clip stained with water and oil to take the sample, so as to avoid accidental contact and fire;
6. Wear gloves when loading and taking samples to prevent scalding.
7. The sample shall be placed in the center of the furnace and shall not be placed disorderly.
8. It is not allowed to touch the electric furnace and surrounding samples.
9. Cut off the power supply and water source after completion.
10. The high-temperature resistance furnace shall not be operated without the permission of the management staff, and the operation procedures of the equipment shall be strictly followed.