1. When the box muffle furnace is used or reused after long-term shutdown, it must be dried for four hours at room temperature of 200 ℃ and four hours from 200 ℃ to 600 ℃.
When in use, the furnace temperature shall not exceed the rated temperature to avoid burning the electric heating elements. It is forbidden to pour various liquids and soluble metals into the furnace. When the box muffle furnace works at a temperature below 50 ℃, the furnace wire has a long service life.
2. The box muffle furnace and controller must work in a place where the relative humidity does not exceed 85% and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. When metal materials with grease and other materials need to be heated, a large amount of volatile gas will affect and corrode the surface of electric heating elements, destroy them and shorten their service life.
Therefore, when heating, timely prevent and seal the container or properly open the hole to eliminate it.
3. The box muffle furnace controller shall be limited to the ambient temperature range of 0-40 ℃.
4. According to the technical requirements, regularly check whether the wiring of electric furnace and controller is in good condition, whether the pointer of the indicator is stuck and stuck when moving, and use the potential difference meter to check the increase of error caused by magnetic steel, demagnetization, wire expansion, shrapnel fatigue, balance damage, etc.
5. Do not pull out the thermocouple suddenly at high temperature to prevent the jacket from cracking.
6. Always keep the furnace clean and remove oxides and other things in the furnace in time.