1. When the muffle furnace is used for the first time or used again after a long period of inactivity, it must be oven-dried. The oven time should be four hours at room temperature 200°C. 200°C to 600°C for four hours. When in use, the maximum furnace temperature must not exceed the rated temperature, so as not to burn the heating element. It is forbidden to pour various liquids and easily soluble metals into the furnace. The muffle furnace is best to work below the maximum temperature of 50 ℃, when the furnace wire has a longer life.
2. The muffle furnace and the controller must work in a place where the relative temperature does not exceed 85%, and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. When the metal material with grease or the like needs to be heated, a large amount of volatile gas will affect and corrode the surface of the electric heating element, causing it to be destroyed and shorten the life. Therefore, the heating should be prevented in time and the container should be sealed or properly opened to remove it.
3, the muffle furnace controller should be limited to use in the ambient temperature range of 0-40 ℃.
4. According to the technical requirements, regularly check whether the wiring of the electric furnace and the controller is in good condition, whether the pointer of the indicator is stuck or stagnated when moving, and use the potentiometer to calibrate the meter due to magnetic steel, demagnetization, wire expansion, and shrapnel Increased error caused by fatigue, balance failure, etc.
5. Do not pull out the thermocouple suddenly at high temperature to prevent the jacket from bursting.
6. Keep the furnace chamber clean and remove oxides in the furnace in time.