Precautions for the use of 1200 degree vertical tube furnace
The vertical tube furnace has a small footprint and is easy to operate. It can be used in the quenching, annealing, tempering heat treatment of small steel parts, as well as vertical CVD coating, etc. The following is a brief introduction to the use of the vertical tube furnace produced by Kejia. Matters needing attention in:
1. When the furnace temperature of the equipment is greater than or equal to 300 ℃, it is forbidden to open the furnace to avoid injury;
2. When the equipment is in use, the reading of the absolute pressure gauge should not be greater than 0.15MPa to prevent damage to the equipment caused by excessive pressure;
3. When used under vacuum, the temperature of the equipment should not exceed 800℃.
4. The air pressure inside the gas supply cylinder is relatively high. When gas is introduced into the furnace tube, a pressure reducing valve must be installed on the gas cylinder. It is recommended to purchase a small pressure reducing valve for testing. It will be more precise and safe to use.
5. When the temperature of the furnace body is higher than 1000°C, the furnace tube cannot be in a vacuum state, and the air pressure in the furnace tube must be equal to the atmospheric pressure and kept at normal pressure;
6. The long-term use temperature of the high-purity quartz tube is less than or equal to 1100℃
7. During the heating experiment, it is not recommended to close the exhaust valve and the intake valve at the flange end of the furnace tube. If you need to close the gas valve to heat the sample, you should always pay attention to the reading of the pressure gauge. If the absolute pressure gauge reads more than 0.15MPa, you must open the exhaust valve immediately to prevent accidents (such as furnace tube rupture, flange flying out Wait).