How to operate a rotary tube furnace
The rotary tube furnace can be tilted and rotated, so that the material can be fully and uniformly heated, and the fine particles of metal oxides or other inorganic materials can be re-oxidized or roasted in a reducing atmosphere. It is suitable for powder metallurgy, ceramics, refractories, lithium batteries It is a professional equipment for sintering and calcining granular powders in polar materials, new energy and other industries, and measuring materials under certain atmospheric conditions. The following briefly introduces the matters needing attention when operating the rotary tube furnace:
1. There should be no flammable objects or gases around the working environment of the rotary tube furnace to prevent them from igniting when working at high temperatures. lead to safety incidents.
2. Check the tightness of the rotary tube furnace before using it.
3. Be careful not to overheat when using the rotary tube furnace.
4. During the working process of the rotary tube furnace, it is strictly forbidden to open the furnace door.
5. Do not use the rotary tube furnace for experiments with corrosive substances.
For more product use content, please contact us