Company Statement" Zhengzhou KJ Technology Co., Ltd. " belongs to the international business department of KJ Group. Starting today, the company will continue the international business contract signed or currently being performed by " Zhengzhou Kejia Furnace Co., Ltd. " See details >>
Kejia Electric Furnace shares how to operate laboratory electric furnaces more safely?
Customers and friends over the world often consult Kejia furnace company,how to operate our experimental electric furnace safely? Next, Our Technical staff will give you a good introduction：
1. Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the laboratory electric furnace during use. Be sure to cut off the power supply when loading and taking samples to prevent electric shock.
2. When loading and taking samples from Kejia experimental electric furnace, the opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible to prolong the service life of the electric furnace.
3. It is forbidden to pour any liquid into the hearth of the experimental electric furnace, and it is not allowed to put the samples stained with water and oil into the hearth;
4. Do not use clips stained with water and oil to take samples. Wear special gloves when loading and taking samples to prevent burns.
5. The sample should be placed in the middle of the furnace, neatly placed, do not put it in disorder, and do not touch the experimental electric furnace and the surrounding samples casually. After use, the power and water should be cut off.
6. It should be noted that without the permission of the special management personnel who operate the experimental electric furnace and other equipment, the operation shall not be carried out at will, and the operation shall be carried out in strict accordance with the operation rules of the equipment.
The above are some related matters about the operation of Kejia laboratory electric furnace that Zhengzhou Kejia Electric Furnace has sorted out for you. If you have any needs for the use of experimental electric furnaces, please consult us!