KJ-1200X-5-R-II is a small 5-inch dual-temperature zone rotary furnace system. The furnace tube is a high-purity quartz tube with a diameter of 127mm. It is mainly used for sintering powder materials more uniformly, and is especially suitable for lithium-
• The open design of the furnace body is convenient for operation and rapid cooling of samples.
• The two temperature zones are controlled by two independent temperature control systems.
• 0-10rpm speed is adjustable.
|Basic parameters||• Temperature: 1100℃ (1200℃＜1h) • Suggested heating rate: ≤10℃/min • Constant temperature accuracy: ±1℃ • Vacuum: 4.5x10-2Torr (mechanical pump) • Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz • Power: Maximum 2.5KW|
|Temperature Control System||PID automatic temperature control system • Intelligent 30-segment programmable control • RS485 interface is installed on the furnace body • Optional computer temperature control software is used to control the heating curve and export data.|
|Furnace structure and tube size||
• Adopt double-layer shell structure with air cooling system
• High-purity alumina fiber as the furnace material (the surface is coated with high-temperature alumina coating, which can improve the heating efficiency and extend the life of the furnace) • High purity quartz tube, maximum working temperature: 1200℃
• Special-shaped quartz tube with a lifting plate welded inside to make the powder sintered more fully and uniformly
• Dimensions: 60 mm OD (both ends) x127mmOD (middle) x1100 mm L (shaped tube)
• The furnace tube includes a set of sealing flanges, the standard configuration is as follows:
• Magnetic fluid sealing flange is used to ensure that the connecting pipe at the front end of the flange does not rotate when the furnace tube rotates
• Fast-connect flanges are used at the inlet and outlet ends to facilitate loading and unloading
• Mechanical pressure gauge (range -0.1MPa~0.15MPa)
• Stainless steel needle valve & 1/4’’ hose connector, KF25 vacuum connector and 1/4’’ connector
• Vacuum: 4.5*10-2Torr (using mechanical pump)
|slope||No tilt function, customers can add furnace bricks under the furnace body to achieve a tilt effect|
• Furnace body: 1440mm(L) x 430mm(W) x 480mm(H)
• Power box: 250mm(L) x 350mm(W) x 415mm(H)
• One-year warranty, lifetime maintenance
• Special Note: 1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, quartz tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not included. 2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive gas and acid gas is not covered by the warranty.