What are the maintenance tasks to be done during the daily use of the tube furnace
Time：2021-03-23 08:58 Click：
When we all use tube furnaces daily, we usually don't pay attention to how to maintain them. Today we will give you a brief description of how to maintain tube furnaces:
1. After the first use or long-term use, the tube furnace needs to be heated at about 120°C for 1 hour, and heated to about 300°C for 2 hours before use, so as not to cause the furnace to crack. The furnace temperature should not exceed the rated temperature to avoid damage to the heating element and furnace lining. It is forbidden to directly pour various liquids and dissolved metals into the furnace to keep the furnace clean.
2. When in use, check whether the electrical connection part of the temperature control system is in good contact regularly, and pay special attention to whether the connection of each connection point of the heating element is tight.
3. If a quartz tube is used to heat the sample in the furnace, when the temperature is higher than 1000 ℃, part of the high temperature part of the quartz tube will appear opaque. This is called devitrification (also called devitrification), which is an inherent defect of continuous fused quartz tube. This is a normal phenomenon.
4. When using a cold furnace, since the furnace is cold and must absorb a lot of heat, the temperature rise rate in the low temperature section is not easy to be too fast, and the difference in the temperature rise rate of each temperature section is not too large. When setting the temperature rise rate, full consideration should be given to the sintered material Physical and chemical properties, so as to avoid the phenomenon of spraying, polluting the furnace tube, and affecting the use of the furnace tube.
5. After using for a period of time, if the vacuum is found to be reduced during vacuum use, you can replace the temperature-resistant silicone ring between the stainless steel flanges or reinstall the stainless steel flange or replace and repair the vacuum system to improve the tube type. The overall vacuum of the furnace system.