The high-temperature muffle furnace is suitable for laboratory or factory analysis, determination and research, high-temperature burning and metal heat treatment. When used, the matching transistor constant temperature automatic temperature controller or the constant temperature controller can be used to control the temperature in the furnace for work.
Safety technical operating procedures for high temperature muffle furnace:
1. Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the resistance furnace during use.
2. The power supply must be cut off when loading and taking samples to prevent electric shock.
3. The opening time of the furnace door should be as short as possible when loading and taking samples to extend the service life of the electric furnace.
4. It is forbidden to pour any liquid into the furnace.
5. Do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace; do not use the clamp stained with water and oil to load and take the sample.
6. Wear gloves when loading and taking samples to prevent burns.
7. The sample should be placed in the middle of the furnace, neatly placed, and do not place it randomly.
8. Do not touch the electric furnace and surrounding samples casually.
9. The power and water source should be cut off after use.