The performance characteristics of vacuum heat treatment furnace
The vacuum heat treatment furnace uses high-quality molybdenum-doped alloy heating wire as the heating element, adopts a double-layer shell structure and a PID30 segment program temperature control system, phase-shift triggering, thyristor control, and the furnace is made of alumina ceramic fiber material, with high reflectivity and heat preservation. Excellent thermal insulation effect. The shell is sealed as a whole, and the cover plate and furnace door are sealed with high-temperature silicone O-rings. The furnace must be sintered under vacuum. There is a DN300 flange joint on the side of the furnace body, which is connected to the diffusion pump. After the diffusion pump, there is a mechanical rotary vacuum pump, and is equipped with a vacuum valve and a composite vacuum gauge. The furnace has the advantages of small size, low surface temperature, fast temperature rise and fall, balanced temperature field in the furnace, preferential price, environmental protection and energy saving, etc. It is an ideal product for vacuum heat treatment in universities, scientific research institutes, and industrial and mining enterprises. Brazing, vacuum sintering use.
Vacuum furnace is not only suitable for mass production of the same material, but also for multi-specification, multi-variety single-piece or small-batch production. The indicators of this vacuum heat treatment furnace have reached the international advanced level, which can achieve rapid heating and cooling, and can achieve no Oxidation, no decarburization, and no carburization, can remove phosphorus chips on the surface of the workpiece, and have the functions of degreasing and degassing, so as to achieve the effect of bright and clean surface.
The main purpose of vacuum heat treatment furnace:
It is mainly used for the treatment of titanium alloys, pure titanium, various alloys, metal compounds, ceramics, inorganic compounds, etc. in vacuum or protective atmosphere. It can also be used for vacuum brazing and vacuum sintering of various materials.
The structure of the equipment is reasonable, the design and manufacture conform to the corresponding national and industrial standards and specifications, the use, operation and maintenance are convenient and simple, and the supporting products and components are of the international advanced level, which can meet the production needs stably, safely and reliably.
The performance characteristics of vacuum heat treatment furnace:
1. Integrated design, compact structure, beautiful appearance, built-in casters, convenient and fast relocation.
2. The horizontal structure is used to open the door on the side, with a compact structure and convenient loading and unloading.
3. The touch screen displays the conventional control operation is simple and intuitive, and 16 sintering processes can be pre-stored in the touch screen, which can be edited once and used directly later, which saves the trouble of multiple editing processes, avoids input errors and burns the product.
5. The sintering temperature data can be recorded in real time, the data can be queried and exported.
6. The sintering vacuum degree is high, the vacuum degree can reach 6.67*10-3pa or more, far exceeding the vacuum drawback of several kilopascals of the traditional vacuum annealing furnace, so as to ensure that the product is not oxidized and the surface is bright.
7. It has its own water cooler, saving customers the trouble of waterway engineering.