The better manufacturer of plasma enhanced pecvd system
The PECVD system is the PECVD plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition system.
Kejia pecvd equipment uses radio frequency to ionize the gas containing the film constituent atoms to form a plasma locally, and the plasma has a strong chemical activity and is easy to react to deposit the desired film on the substrate. In order to enable the chemical reaction to proceed at a lower temperature, the activity of the plasma is used to promote the reaction, so this CVD is called plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD).
Kejia pecvd equipment is mainly composed of tubular heating furnace body, vacuum system, proton flow gas supply system, radio frequency plasma source, quartz reaction chamber and other components.
1. The gas in the quartz vacuum chamber is changed to ion state by radio frequency power supply.
2. PECVD requires a lower temperature than ordinary CVD for chemical vapor deposition.
3. The stress of the deposited film can be controlled by the frequency of the RF power supply.
4. PECVD has higher chemical vapor deposition rate, better uniformity, consistency and stability than ordinary CVD.
5. Widely used in the growth of various thin films, such as SiOx, SiNx, SiOxNy and amorphous silicon (a-Si:H).