Use and classification of experimental electric furnace
What is an experimental electric furnace? What is the main purpose? Generally speaking, it is an electric heating furnace used for experiments.
The experimental electric furnace is mainly used for experiments, mostly used for quantitative analysis of sintering and ashing tests; it is a kind of intermittent resistance furnace, but it does not mean that the intermittent electric furnace is the experimental electric furnace. Nowadays, it is used in experiments and small batch production in universities, industrial and mining enterprises, etc.
There are many types of experimental electric furnaces, but they can be roughly classified from the following aspects:
1. According to the purpose, it can be divided into high temperature muffle furnace, vacuum box furnace, box atmosphere furnace, vacuum furnace, zirconia sintering furnace, crystallization furnace, bell furnace, track furnace, vacuum tube furnace, pecvd system, cvd equipment, etc. ；
2. From the furnace shape, it can be divided into: box type resistance furnace and tube type resistance furnace;
3. From the operating procedures, it can be divided into: manual programming resistance furnace and artificial intelligence resistance furnace;
4. From the atmosphere conditions required for the experiment, it can be divided into: oxidizing atmosphere resistance furnace and vacuum atmosphere resistance furnace;
5. According to the highest temperature, it can be divided into: low temperature resistance furnace (below 600℃), medium temperature resistance furnace (600℃-1000℃), high temperature resistance furnace (1000℃-1700℃), ultra-high temperature resistance furnace (1800℃-2600) ℃)
The heating elements of the experimental electric furnace are 0Cr25Al5, 0Cr27Al7Mo2, Cr20Ni80, SiC, MoSi2, Td, Mo, W, zirconium dioxide, lanthanum chromate heating elements, etc.