The high temperature test annealing furnace of a university in the Philippines has been delivered
A certain university in the Philippines has signed a purchase and sale contract for the high temperature experimental annealing furnace with our company, and the equipment has been delivered. The equipment is customized according to customer requirements, the product model is: KJ-M1300-45LZ, the maximum working temperature is 1300℃, and the long-term use temperature is 1200℃. According to the mutual negotiation of the two parties, the following agreement has been signed:
1. Within two days of signing the contract, the customer needs to pay a 50% deposit and the balance before shipment;
2. We will deliver the goods within 30 working days after receiving the advance payment. If the delivery is delayed due to the delay of the customer's payment, we will not be responsible;
3. We ship the equipment to the place designated by the customer, and the freight will be paid by us;
4. We design and produce in accordance with the technical parameters of the contract attachments, and the customers shall check and accept in accordance with the technical parameters of the contract attachments;
5. Since the date of delivery, if there is no human damage, the product will be repaired and replaced free of charge if there is a quality problem within one year, and will be responsible for maintenance for life. The shelf life of the product is one year (except for consumable parts);
The two parties signed the above purchase and sale contracts based on the principles of equality, mutual benefit, honesty and credibility. In addition, we, Zhengzhou Kejia Electric Furnace Co., Ltd., also look forward to cooperating with customers more happily next time.