- Double-layer steel casing with air cooling. The surface temperature of the case is < 70°C.
- Refractory fibrous alumina insulation liner for maximum energy saving.
- Heating element: NiCrAl Resistance Wire
- Two fibrous ceramic tube blocks are included for blocking heat radiation from the inside tube.
- Hinged type flange with water cold for sample loading at easy
- This furnace can be used as annealing or diffusion furnace for 12" wafer uses a quartz boat
- Electrical lid actuator provides easy & hassle-free lid opening
- Total heating zone length 100mm (40")
- Three zones: 300 mm + 300 mm + 300mm (12" per zone)
- Constant temperature zone length : 350 mm (if three zones are in the same temperature within +/- 3°C)
- Cross section Temperature tolerance： +/- 3°C
- Max heating temperature: 1100°C
- Max heating & cooling rate: 10°C/min
- SiC heating elements, a total of 36 pcs
|Three digital controllers with PID/self-tuning functions and 30 segments programmable.
Thermocouple: three K type thermocouples (one for each zone)
Control accuracy: +/- 1°C
Software for PC control is available as optional ( click picture on the left to order )
The Eurotherm temperature controller is available within +/- 0.1ºC at the extra cost
|European Temperature Controllers (optional upgrade)
- 1 heating channel
- 1 program of 8 or 24 segment
- Alarm Relay: Form 'A' and Form ‘C’ built-in
- Digital Communications: RS485
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.1ºC
- Recipes: Using a PC tool recipes can be created that can be used to change the operating parameters of the 3000 simply by selecting a new recipe via the HMI. This is very useful where multiple products are processed using the same controller but require different parameters to be set.
|Fused quartz tube
- Can accommodate 8.5" or 11" or 15" O.D quartz tube with 71" Length, please select tube size in the option bar
- High purity quartz tube, please click the bottom left picture to view.
- Warning: quartz tube is fragile, please handle with care. Warranty does not cover the broken tube by use
|Vacuum sealing & Flange
||A pair of stainless steel vacuum sealing flange (Hinged Type) and 4 pieces of high temp-resistance silicon O-ring are included in order to achieve the vacuum rate of 10^-2 torr via a heavy-duty mechanical pump.
Left Side Flange: stainless steel needle valves, and 1/4" barbed hose fitting.
Right Side Flange: KF40 vacuum port with a vacuum gauge. KF-40 Vacuum Right-Angle Valve is optional for easy connection to KF40 bellows and pumps.
One 1/4" OD thermal couple insert port is built on the right flange for easy temperature calibration.
- The tube furnace should be calibrated regularly to maintain temperature accuracy and uniformity. We are providing a simple calibration kit for you to complete this job at an extra cost. The complete calibration kit includes
- One 48"L ( 1/4"OD) K type calibration thermocouple
- One Omega temperature calibrator
- 5 feet long thermocouple power extension wire
- You may consider ordering turbopump for hi-vacuum up to 10-5 torr
- 4'' ~ 8'' large size quartz boats
- We can make the furnace into a verticle upon request.
- Three Phase, 208V AC, 50/60 Hz （ 3 phase 380V is optional）
- AWG 8# Power cord is included (without plug)
||Max. 20KW (100A breaker required)
|| 2000 L x 765W x 1130 H mm
||85" x 40" x 70"
- One year limited warranty on electrical parts. ( Consumable parts such as processing tubes, o-rings and quartz tube are not covered by the warranty)
- You may contact us to order replacement quartz tube
- Tube furnaces with quartz tubes are designed for use under vacuum and low pressure < 0.2 bar
- Attention: A two-stage pressure regulator must be installed on a gas cylinder to limit the pressure to below 3 PSI for safe operation.
- Vacuum limit definition for all quartz tube furnaces: * Vacuum pressures may only be safely used up to 1000°C
- The flow rate for gases should be limited to<200 SCCM (or 200ml/min) for reducing thermal shocks to the tube