KJ1000-LCD is a 4"RTP (rapid thermal processing) tube furnace. It includes a multi-channel proton flowmeter control system, which can view gas flow curves and data in real time while operating. It is designed for semiconductor substrates and solar cells or Other samples (up to 3" in size) are designed for annealing.
· Rapid heating up to 50°C/s.
· Equipped with a multi-channel proton flowmeter control system, which can view the gas flow curve and data in real time while controlling.
· Super large pipe diameter φ110mm.
· The highest temperature can reach 900℃.
· Slide rails are installed on the flange for direct push-pull operation.
· Power off when opening the door.
· Working temperature: up to 900°C (<10min); 800°C (<30min); 600°C (long-term)
· The fastest heating rate: room temperature~800℃: 50℃/s, 800℃~900℃: 10℃/s
· Flange: KF-25D stainless steel high vacuum flange
· Heating zone length: 190mm
· Heating element: 8 infrared tubes (each 1.5KW)
· Maximum power: 12KW (>60A insurance)
· Equipment power supply: AC220V/50HZ single phase
Circulating water flow: 0.5 m3/h
· Standard flowmeter range: 16-160 ml/min
· Multi-channel proton flowmeter system parameters
· Input voltage: AC 220V/50Hz single phase
· Power: 23W
|Multi-channel proton flowmeter control system||
· Suitable for low pressure, small flow, multiple gas single/mixed continuous gas supply system. It is especially convenient to switch and use multiple gases without causing the atmosphere to enter the heating tube.
· Gas pressure and flow data are intuitively readable on the same plane, beautiful in appearance, practical and easy to operate.
· The touch screen is used to control the gas flow, the display flow is accurate and easy to operate.
· All instruments and valves are connected by flexible joints, which is convenient for maintenance and disassembly.
· Stainless steel vacuum flanges are installed on both ends of the furnace tube for easy assembly. The flange has a 1/4 inch diameter through hole for inserting K-type thermocouples.
· Thermocouple: K type, the head of the thermocouple contacts the aluminum nitride sample holder from below.
|Temperature Control System||
· Use PID method to adjust the temperature, 30 sections of temperature rise and fall programs can be set
· Temperature control instrument with overheating and broken couple protection
· Instrument temperature control accuracy: +/- 1°C
· Thermocouple model: K type
|Open the door and power off||In order to ensure safe use, the electric furnace is designed to open the door and cut off power|
· One year warranty and lifetime technical support.
· Special tips: 1. Consumable parts such as heating elements, quartz tubes, sample crucibles, etc. are not included.
2. Damage caused by the use of corrosive gas and acid gas is not covered by the warranty.